"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Lao-tzu, Chinese philosopher

Monday, June 13, 2011

An amazing adventure

On July 13th (one month from today) I will be getting on a plane with a leader from the children’s sponsorship organization and few others to see the two children my family sponsors in the Dominican Republic.

I am struck by how quickly time has flown by since I asked if there were any possible way to go see the children we’re sponsoring. I am so very glad I asked.

What an amazing adventure it has been thus far… and it’s really just beginning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids are amazing... It is wonderful to know. Do share the pics once you come bac :)

Anonymous said...

What a great time you will have. Can't wait to see the pics.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. Have a fantastic time!

Anonymous said...

It's great that you will be able to go with others too! I hope that you have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

You must be so excited waiting for the day, please do tell upon the return. I hope you have a wonderful, safe journey. I myself would love to visit Santo Domingo to see my girl.