"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Lao-tzu, Chinese philosopher

Sunday, September 4, 2011

September's dear letters

Hello dear, Wendy,
First of all, this is to greet you. I hope you are doing well like me with the beautiful present you made (gave) to me; my pants and my sandals and shoes. They looked on me beautiful. May god bless you so much always.
With love and affection, says bye,
-Daichela

This was the sweetest little letter!

Hello dear Wendy,
This is to greet you and at the same time to thank you for the great gesture you have shown to my son, Jose Rene; buying him his backpack, pants and tennis shoes. They will be helpful to attend school. I hope God keep blessing you and your family
With much affection says buy,
-Kadilja and Jose Rene

I think this may have been one of the first letters Jose’s mother has written to me for him. I was very grateful to get her letter. :)

No comments: