"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Lao-tzu, Chinese philosopher

Monday, January 9, 2012

Receipt of photo books

As part of trying to organize the photos taken during the trip to the Dominican in July, as well as send a few to Daichela and Jose, I put a few of them in a photo book and sent it to them in October. The kids received them and sent thank you notes and photos.

Thanks for the picture album. I hope that you are fine. Thank you for thinking of me. It is very nice. Sponsor, I hope that you and your family are fine. I was very happy for the picture album. I hope that you all are doing well. I am waiting to know more about you and your family.
-Bye from Daichela


Thanks on behalf of Jose Rene and thinking of him. Jose is fine and I hope so you are doing also. Jose Rene greets you and your family. Thanks for the present sent and he became very happy when he received it. I hope that you and your family are fine. Thanks for all.
-Bye from Jose and Felipa, his grandmother


Such big smiles... :)

No comments: