"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Lao-tzu, Chinese philosopher

Friday, July 29, 2011

Thank you from the kids

Dear Wendy,
I want to tell you that I really loved to receive you in my house. Although I talked too much I was so happy for the gifts that you made (gave) me that day. That will be an unforgettable day, the backpack, the tennis shoes, the sandals. I liked everything.
Thank you. I love you so much.
-Daichela

As I was reading this I was guessing that she meant to say “Although I didn’t talk much”, because she was so overwhelmed that she didn’t say even three or four words the whole time we were there.

Dear Wendy,
On behalf of my nephew Jose Rene I want to give you thanks for the visit that you made to us in our house. I also want to thank you for the gifts that you brought to the child, the visit to the museum and for going shopping. The child and I felt very happy. Thank you for everything.
With so much loves says buy,
-Felipa and Jose Rene

What a great trip that was!!

No comments: